Suggestions & complaints
The Practice has a complaint’s procedure, which ensures that all complaints are dealt with swiftly and effectively.
- If you wish to make a complaint, please write to our Office Manager, who will decide how best to undertake the investigation.
- You can normally expect to receive a response within two days. Occasionally if we have to make many enquiries it may take a little longer, but we will keep you informed.
- We will try to address your concerns fully, provide you with an explanation and discuss any action that may be required. We hope you will feel satisfied that we have dealt with the matter thoroughly. However if you wish to continue with your complaint, we will direct you to the appropriate authorities who will be able to help you.
- Our Practice is not able to deal with questions of legal liability or compensation. We hope you will use it to allow us to look into and if necessary, put right any problems you have identified.
- We have to respect our duty of confidentiality to patients. A patient’s consent will be required if a complaint is not made by that patient in person
- If you need assistance with making a complaint , Trafford have an Independent Advocacy service (ICA) that can help you tel no: 0808 801 0390.
Complaints procedure – Out of Hours GP’s – Mastercall
If you have a complaint or concern with regards to the Out of Hours Gp’s (Mastercall) please contact:-
The Complaints Manager,
Tel : 0161 476 0400
If you remain dissatisfied you may telephone or write to:
NHS Commissioning Board
P O BOX 16738
Telephone No:- 0300 311 22 33 , Email: [email protected]
The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Tel: 0345 0154033 or http://www.ombudsman.org.uk